So, here you are. You and your warehouse. They’ve been on your tail, pressuring you to utilize your warehouse to house your various wares. This choice may appear to be a good choice. It is not. You should utilize your warehouse to house various stray bears. This is a good choice. There are reasons this is a good choice. Here are the reasons.
10 Reasons Why You Should Turn Your Warehouse Into A Bear House:
1. It is a fact that at any point in time, there are at least a handful of bears within your three-mile radius that need a home.
2. Getting bears off the streets early prevents them from heading down a dangerous path paved with drugs, gang warfare, and other forms of debauchery.
3. Bears have never been known to pay the rent late. Sometimes bears pay the rent early.
4. Whilst giving you the respect you deserve, the bears will treat you as more than just their landlord. You are guaranteed a yearly Christmas card, offers to babysit your non-bear children, and invitations to the various soirées that the bears are sure to throw.
5. Speaking of soirées, bears throw the best ones.
6. Bears are known to be tolerant of all ethnicities and religions. If you bring your friends of various ethnicities and religions to your warehouse, the bears will be courteous.
7. They are 100%, legitimate, authentic bears. NOT PANDA BEARS.
8. Bears are known to be avid collectors of post-impressionist works of art. They will probably keep this art in the warehouse and will probably let you see it.
9. Bears value hygiene. Whenever you come ‘round, the warehouse is sure to smell of a faint blend of lilac and mint.
10. Bears will never break your heart.